Built in 2002, the Nordic Heritage Center is a community recreation center open to the public and has hosted races of all levels. Most recently, NHC hosted the 2014 IBU Youth/Junior Biathlon World Championships and the IBU Biathlon World Cup in 2011. The venue offers the following amenities:
- 6500 square foot lodge
- 20 kilometers of ski trail
- 20 miles of marked mountain bike trails
- 30-point biathlon range
- Visitors center with ski rentals
- 2.5 kms of lighted trail
- 1-kilometer paved roller ski loop
- Terrain Park – cross country skiing and mountain biking
- Wax building with 26 separate ventilated wax rooms.
Please visit the NHC website for more info on our World Class venue!